Skip to main content

Monday reflection: Happy New Year

 


Happy New Year! What does a new year mean for you? Maybe it is time to ask yourself four questions.. What am I trying to achieve this year? What am I going to keep doing... what am I going to stop doing... what can I do instead? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFU Tenants Conference

  It was really interesting to go to the NFU Tenants Conference last week and here a presentation by Alan Laidlaw, the Commissioner for the Tenant Farming Sector . In England, 45% of holdings are either wholly tenanted or mixed tenure, and a third of all agricultural land in England is tenanted. This leadership role has a wide remit and significant potential for positive outcomes and impacts.  This role will require courageous leadership  the subject of a previous post on this blog.

Vice-chair of the East Malling Trust

  Really pleased to have been elected as joint Vice-Chair of the East Malling Trust and looking forward to getting involved in the trust's activities.

NFU Council

  Last week I spent two days at the NFU Council representing the farmers from Herefordshire. If you would like to see a summary of what we talked about - check out the video here.